Card Raya From Best Friend

Today i got Card Raya. Wow!!.. Nice design Dba.. Thank you for the card. I wish you Happy in your life with Hud.. Oppss!! sory,, Just in your life..

This is the Card Raya from Dba :-

Photobucket

Very nice Dba. How long you spend to creat this card? huhu..
Never mind, I also want to wish maaf zahir batin to all My Friend.

Hope we enjoy together in our life. I can't to forward this card raya. Dba told that she not want this card raya forward to anyone, but only in his list.

So i cant forward it. Very sorry My Friend.

That all for today in My Life.

1 comment:

  1. ahaks!nama hud pulak terselit..wakakakaa!!!
    aku pun windu kau gak!
    hee..
    2 jam la siapkan..penat aw...
    aku x jadi,aku wat dari mula,
    pepaham la....
    hehehehe
    (=

    ReplyDelete

Blog ini telah menggunakan do follow untuk link komen anda. Link anda akan tersenarai di search engine.